CUN Weekly （7.18–7.24）
- Team has completed the UI design for PointBOX, the exclusive points box of CUN network and will soon open to community members for registration；
- The product and technical team will test the smart contracts this weekend.
- CUN has upgraded to a new and complete brand recognition system, which will launch on the community platform.
- A CUN ecosystem partner is working with a local government on a NFT trading platform and has further refined the functions of the prototype. At present 80% of the optimized prototype design is completed.
- CUN ecosystem partners Devotion to Homeland, Guoren Xinhe and CUN Fund will jointly host the Seminar on Cooperative Economy and Blockchain & Contribution Point Start-up Trial on Aug 13&14 in Kunming. Access for registration is still open, click: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/7XtsYkpEWZfXfYtV2aCFFg
- A CUN ecosystem partner CBC News will host the 1st expert forum named “Chain to New Era” on July 27. Access for registration is open, add wechat “yishuiyimu789” for more information.
- On July 20, CUN Chinese Community and GreenGround jointly hosted the 5th AMA series on Cooperative Economy and Blockchain at Bilibili, themed by “The Significance of Blockchain Is Common Prosperity”.
- To review the video: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Cbf-9qce3TXd24qGKXkycw, access code:1234
- To read the text: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/En0vIhLYBczRBimBOsriNg
- We would like to announce the subsequent 6th AMA on July 27, Tuesday, at Bilibli, themed by “Coopunion Network and its Ecosystem”. Stay tuned for it.